Mykonos, Greece is hands down my favourite Greek island! 😍 🇬🇷
Kye and I loved this island, there is not something this island DOESN'T offer (not lying!). So for anyone who is travelling to Greece or dreaming of it, here are some things to know + must dos.
Things to know:
1. Mykonos is considered the "party/rich" island. This island offers everything from night clubs that are 24 hour or private beaches in the prettiest waters. If you're a party animal or looking for some down time this island truly offers it all.
2. If you forget to pack something, don't stress because Mykonos has everything, literally. You could honestly not pack anything and buy everything you could ever need there. Clothes, hair supplies, toiletries, designer bags. . . anything.
2. LADIES (and men who use straighteners + blow dryers 🤷🏼♀️), your voltage converter you bought does NOT actually work in Greece. Take my word- I almost caught my hair on fire while blow drying. I didn't find out till I was there and did some research online that no matter what USA/Canadian hot appliances still don't like the voltage converters and if they do work they still don't come back home quite right. So either buy euro appliances or go natural hair the whole trip. I opted for buying euro hair appliances because i'll for sure be back!
3. The Greek are extremely friendly and everything you heard about pick pocketing is a lie. Obviously be careful but we found everyone there very nice and always felt safe.
5. ALL the beaches are gorgeous and you can't really good wrong.
6. Every corner is picture perfect 😍
1. Rent a quad or a scooter. The streets are pretty narrow and cruising around an island on one of those is soooo much fun. They around $30 to rent for the day and they give you an easy map for the island.
2. See the famous Mykonos Windmills!!
3. Go to paradise beach!! Known for their cabanas, drinks, and party! Plus their pizza is amazing (highlight).
Till next time Mykonos 💛
p.s for anyone who is going feel free to contact me & I can go more in depth!!